DIY Delights: Creative Projects for Seniors
By choosing the right project and embracing the joy of crafting, you will embark on a fulfilling journey of creativity and self-discovery....
Coping with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
As the seasons change and the days grow shorter, some people face a condition called Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). According to the National...
Long-term Health Benefits of Physical Activity
While it's common knowledge that physical activity benefits our health, have you ever considered its profound, long-term advantages? Some of the...
How to Trim Down Hidden Costs of Flying
Flying offers the allure of exploration and adventure. In fact, according to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics, U.S. airlines carried a...
Best foods for hydration
Maintaining proper hydration is a cornerstone of good health, and its importance grows as we age. A 2015 study published in Age and Ageing found...
How to Experience Positive Aging (8 Tips)
Is it possible to embrace the beauty of aging with open arms? Sounds fanciful, but it can be done by shifting the narrative and exploring the...
How much should you actually have in savings?
The amount of available information related to financial decision-making is overwhelming. Determining how much you should actually have in savings...
How to Build Sustainable Wealth
Wealth is not about having a lot of money but having a lot of options. Even though accumulating wealth involves saving money, most of us are after...
Enhancing Resilience as We Age
Resilience, as defined by the American Psychological Association, is the ability to adapt well in the face of adversity, trauma, or significant...
The Body After 60: Overcoming Barriers to Exercise
While we often associate exercise with physical gains, it's important to recognize the remarkable impact it can have on mental and emotional...
The best herbs to grow for beginners
Do you dream of crafting your very own indoor garden, but find yourself overwhelmed by all the information that’s out there? Don’t fret, as today...
Foods you had no idea you could freeze
Did you know that our ancestors utilized freezing as a preservation method thousands of years ago? That’s right. Freezing food isn’t a modern...
Is celebrating your 100th birthday no longer a dream?
What are the odds of living to 100? They may be greater than you think. As technology progresses, so does the opportunity to extend our lives so we...
Medicare and Medicaid: Dual eligibility
As you approach the Medicare age of 65, you may be wondering about the healthcare choices available to you. For individuals on a fixed income and...
Summer Workouts for Your Dose of Vitamin D
It was at Eric Clapton’s house in 1969, when George Harrison wrote “Here Comes the Sun.” The now-famous song is a happy tune that puts a little pep...
- Gratitude - Key to a Positive Mindset
- 3 Common Sense Things People Should Know
- Unraveling the Mystery of the Extra Day
- Digital Detox: A Healthy You in a Hyperconnected World
- Financial Fitness in 2024: Budgeting and Saving Tips
- New Year's Resolutions: Staying Committed Year Round
- The Magic of Christmas Traditions
- How to be a Time Management Whiz During this Busy Season
- Self-care tips for December
- Mastering the Mind: Techniques for Better Memory and Cognitive Function
- The Art of Productive Procrastination: How to Make the Most of Downtime
- How to enjoy and celebrate chilly, gloomy days
- Thriving in Your Golden Years: Strategies for Aging Gracefully and Vibrantly
- Best Dog Breeds that Suit Your Needs
- Reduce Stress: Develop Patience
- DIY Delights: Creative Projects for Seniors
- Coping with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Long-term Health Benefits of Physical Activity
- How to Trim Down Hidden Costs of Flying
- Best foods for hydration
- How to Experience Positive Aging (8 Tips)
- How much should you actually have in savings?
- How to Build Sustainable Wealth
- Enhancing Resilience as We Age
- The Body After 60: Overcoming Barriers to Exercise
- The best herbs to grow for beginners
- Foods you had no idea you could freeze
- Is celebrating your 100th birthday no longer a dream?
- Medicare and Medicaid: Dual eligibility
- Summer Workouts for Your Dose of Vitamin D
- What’s Keeping You from Losing Weight?
- Music and Your Wellbeing
- Your NEW Social Security Statement
- How to Dispose of Unused Medications
- Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
- Keeping Health Insurance After a Layoff
- Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia